Tuesday, September 3

zwölf

Ich lerne jetzt Deutsch so I am trying to practice my writing haha. It's so fun!
Haven't had the time to blog even though I keep wanting to. Have tons of work and readings to do and German to practice! And I thought that this would be the easiest semester of uni life?! Ok I shouldn't be complaining because baby has more work to do. Don't worry k dar, I will help you (:
AND I HAVE DECIDED TO WATCH SESAME STREET IN DEUTSCH. YAY.

Had the most awesome school week since the start of the sem.
We celebrated our 1st anniversary in hall with school and tuition because life's like that. It has to go on no matter how much we just wanted to stay in bed and spend the entire day together not doing anything haha.
3hr card-making session while baby was out was INTENSE. crazy intense. From scratch, and with no idea how it will turn out. Art and craft is definitely not one of my talents and having to make a card with SEWING, drawing, measuring, cutting, and pasting with a not-so-good glue involved, within 3 HOURS was not an easy feat for me. I learnt that stitching 3 pieces of paper together is not the same as mending clothes with small tears. Yes, the very first stitch and I got poked by the needle ): but i continued with stitching another 47 holes, praying that in the next 47 stitches, I wouldn't get poked by the needle again haha. Searching for special countries on the world map and cutting it out wasn't easy either. You see, I'm not a geography student and was giddy trying to find the places. I ended up looking for Hawaii in all the wrong parts of America, and till now, I'm pretty embarrassed to say that I havent managed to find it. Also, I couldn't find Rio so I gave up and cut out Washington instead.
Managed to clear up alllll the mess I made and hide the card before baby came back and found me sitting calmly in my normal work on computer position heehee. Little did he know the craziness and mess that was in the room a few minutes before he came back! thank God for late soccer games for him hahaha.

Awww. At 12, we exchanged our gifts (: i have a very very sneaky baby!!! Hid my gift in his cupboard the entire week without me knowing. Here are pics of just a few out of the many gifts and our simple celebration.
My pressie from baby! The only dress watch I have now!
His handmade card from me

 Sexy
Happy 1st year to us, happy 1st year to us (:
our 1st visit to adventure cove!

No comments: